[Taipei] The best Japanese restaurant I recommend --旬味食堂

I really love Japanese food and I've tried so many different 
Japanese restaurants in Taipei.
Today I'm going to introduce you an awesome place 
to have fresh and good Japanese food.
The thing I love the most every time I go there is the WHAT'S NEW black board.
They always get the fresh seafood by themselves 
so the menu changes almost every week.
After all a fisherman never knows what he will get this time.
 I never get bored about the menu even I come here again and again.


You can see the price of sashimi on the board is not so expensive.
What i mean is compared to other same level restaurants, 
the price is very reasonable and lovely.
Today I wanna have nigiri sushi which is hand-pressed sushi,
so I asked Chef to make sushi from those sashimi I choose.
I always love to try something new.
At this place, I can try some special sashimi that I can't find 
in a regular Japanese restaurant.
If you are not like me, you can still order some like salmon or tuna,
they are also very delicious.

From left to right, they are Marbled Rockfish, Silver grunt, Chicken grunter.
Marbled Rockfish. They are kind of tilapia, taste similar and light
so the chef didn't have the soy sauce on the top.
I really love the sushi which made by the Chef. 
The fish and rice are attached by each other wonderfully.


These are seared Rosy Seabass, black tuna, 
seared lobster, raw lobster and eggs.
Seared sushi tasted amazingly good.
 The smell will spread all around your mouth.


I ordered one mini lobster. 
The chef pick one from the water...yes, it was alive...
 He made two kinds of sushi for me.
This is my first time having raw lobsters. And it tasted so good.
But I still like to have shrimp-kind seafood well-done.
One thing special is the wasabi.
I love fresh wasabi, 
and here you can have real wasabi that the chef just grind it for you!


Actually I don't know how to eat lobster's head 
so I asked the chef to cook it in miso soup.
You can choose different way to cook it.



At the end, they gave me this, grilled righteye flounder's bone.
It's very good! Crunchy and oily.
It would be nice to have it with beers!



If you don't like raw fish, 
you can also have some food like tendon ,yakitori (grilled meat) 
or seafood udon noodles. 
If you can't speak Chinese or Japanese, they can speak English to you.
If you don't know how to order, they also have a chef's tasting menu.
Just remember to mention what you don't like to eat, 
they will prepare a wonderful meal for you.
Doesn't it sound good?

旬味食堂
02 2765 5520
台北市大安區基隆路一段147巷5弄7號
Taiwan, Taipei City, Dist. Daan, 
Keelung Rd., Sec.1, Lane 147, Alley 5, No.7
MRT Taipei Cityhall station exit 1


留言

related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...